Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to become a FAST member

2 posters

Go down

How to become a FAST member Empty How to become a FAST member

Post  OR@CLE Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:57 am

Hi ALL, sunny

This is my first day at the fast forum site, and infact my first post... First of all Congratulation to you 'Hoer' and all the supportive members in building up a fantastic site for the Halo online gameplayers of the Fast clan servers by maintaining the sites and the respective database in high standards maintaining professionalism....

I wanted to know Hoer, how could a player become a FAST member. I am very anxious to become a fast member. I was invited for several clans such as ENT, Agent, SOF, HPG and etc but I have neglected them and wanted desparately to be a FAST member.

I hear when I play Halo that the members are chosen by the Fast board, but awaiting so many days no hopes argh . So came to point of time and decided whether it is possible to make dreams come true.

Eagerly awaiting for a favourable reponse, my dear friends!!!
Nothing comes to you unless you go for it...

Take care and
Best Regards to all of you FAST speeding members...
OR@CLE

Last edited by OR@CLE on Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

OR@CLE

Back to top Go down

How to become a FAST member Empty Re: How to become a FAST member

Post  [FAST]Hoer Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Yes you and your brother is considered for long time, FAST members voted for you as new member <3 , but it's amy that knows you and your bro the best were to make contact and such, but lately she's been busy Sleep , so try contacting her and maybe next week @ gametime you can be gaming with us.
Sry for the long wait, we've all had alot in private life's lately to deal with box
[FAST]Hoer
[FAST]Hoer

Back to top Go down

Post  OR@CLE Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Hoer,

WOWOW, I am very much delighted to see the words that was on your reply... yeah

Thank you for the consideration Hoer, and awaiting eagerly to be counted as a member of the FAST clan...

DELIGHTED DELIGHTED DELIGHTED....

Thanks and
Best Regards,
OR@CLE

OR@CLE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down