Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having Problems to create a server.. -_-! need help..

2 posters

Go down

Having Problems to create a server.. -_-! need help.. Empty Having Problems to create a server.. -_-! need help..

Post  Dark-Knight Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:17 am

Hi, I bought a dedicated server spot on GameServers.com but I can't enter it, neither can any one else.. they say the server is running for halo ce 1.08, but I downloaded it and still haven't been able to use it, me or any one else..
Since I've seen [FAST] servers running for a long time now I came trying to get some kind of advice, please help!! I've lost a lot of $ with GameServers.com and don't want to make the same mistake again.. If some one with experience on the matter could help me I would be in debt!!
No

Dark-Knight

Back to top Go down

Having Problems to create a server.. -_-! need help.. Empty Re: Having Problems to create a server.. -_-! need help..

Post  [FAST]Aco Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:16 pm

add me to xfire: lmodernl
[FAST]Aco
[FAST]Aco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Having Problems to create a server.. -_-! need help.. Empty Re: Having Problems to create a server.. -_-! need help..

Post  Dark-Knight Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:12 am

done xfire: darkknight809 lol!

Dark-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark-Knight Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:32 am

I still need help No

Dark-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Dark-Knight Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 am

No help needed any more XD thks aco for trying!!

Dark-Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum