Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules

4 posters

Go down

Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules Empty Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules

Post  RosarioTije Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:28 am

Hi

I have some questions about so many things that i've seen during the time i've been playing in fast servers, i have years, years playing in halo, and years playing in fast servers, but still ican't understand why they ask for respect when many of them don't respect tghe players, it guess it's a rule, but how the hell they pretend that a player respect the fast mambers when they don't respect the players, i have through by so many insults by so many players, even fast members like fastjevi or.. i dont remember so good his nickname but i know you know of whoi'm talking, anyway i'm not talking for me, i'm talking for so many players that are insulted by fast members like this:
Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules 14o5c2
like this it supose that the fast members gotta treat the players? it don't supose they gotta promove that good speaking, and good treatment? or when the other team with what the fast members are playing is winning they just reset the game just to start again, but that just happen when they're losing, why they don't do it when they're winning? fast manu is on of those

i have nothing against these players cuz i don't really care what they think about, but i'm against that they try to make that the players follow the rules, when they don't; and that they ask for respect when they don't

i say again, i don't really care what they think or say, but this is the true
but i ask for respect for all the players including me. and i hope don't to have those answers like: "Dont like FAST servers , dont play!" becouse are readiculos; i play like play in this servers cuz ar good servers, but the sometimes the members make that this type of thing like good servers, just became in bad moments just with the way they act!

so better promove a good game time, instead of promove the problems and bad moments between the members, and us the users

so Hoer do something about, or better put this server private for you and your members, becouse we want to play in good servers like this, but not with bad players-members like you those you has!

with no problems, RosarioTije
RosarioTije
RosarioTije

Back to top Go down

Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules Empty Re: Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules

Post  RosarioTije Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:36 pm

ok i'm waiting an answer
RosarioTije
RosarioTije

Back to top Go down

Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules Empty Defending a boter?

Post  [FAST]Hoer Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:22 pm

LoL? You inlove with Royoga Saotome aka Antinader aka La Rata aka CHEATER..
Using CHEATSis VERY INSULTIVE, not only to FAST, but to all players around the WORLD!!
Most players LIKE that we STAND UP AND SAY NO!! NO CHEATS!! NOT ALLOWED!! YOU CHEAT = YOU BANNED!!
The few friends of a Cheater, Rosaritita Im disappointed that you is one of those he has fooled. I have heard what he tells you, he is sociopath, he always stalks me on servers.
Ask yourself this, why for 2 years always he use new names, always banned for BOT of all ADMINS!! Reported BOT OF ALL PLAYERS!! HATED BY ALL PLAYERS HE IS!!

Also why we should make server private for you?? You pay us?? you helps us?? YOU SUPPORT US??? YOU OWN US??? DO YOU?? == RETORICAL QUESTIONS!! ANSWER IS NO! ...
IF YOU DONT LIKE [FAST] SERVERS => GO PLAY ELSEWHERE!!! We DO NOT host them for CHEATERS.
Lol telling us what to do with OUR SERVERS??? GET A JOB!! Learn the value of PROPERTY! OUR SERVERS = OUR PROPERTY!!
I Do not come home to you and tell you: "Go cook, go clean, dont insult cheaters" in your house that would be sexist and immoral to do. eek!

And why INSULT [FAST] for BANNING HIM?? YOU ARE DEFENDING A CHEATER!... good job
Such a tragedy you put such energy into defending ROYGOA SAOTOME = BAD person, No when you could put energy into help making a better world for everyone you need help

Finally Im proud of what the halo community has become, I think thou has to do with age and maturity but also with hard work of [FAST] and developers/programmers that it has truly become EPIC! Party Time
I remember when [FAST] moved from HaloPC to HaloCE; it was CHAOS; boters, insulters, , cheaters, no teamwork, all slayerCTF, few players knew what teamwork and CTF was all about. eek!
Nowdays is HUGE difference, players are getting pr0 quality, know how to teamwork, behave better, respect, etc.. Supernice :<3: Future looks good!

I want to end this post with a quote from one of our time greatest visionaries:

"Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.
So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.
You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. "
-R.I.P Steve Jobs

Long Live The Tough Love :<3: ak47 of the [FAST]Familia (only way out is by death snipe )

Last edited by [FAST]Hoer on Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picky about design..)
[FAST]Hoer
[FAST]Hoer

Back to top Go down

Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules Empty The lie of a Bot!

Post  che Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:43 am

I Bot, I Insult, I Lie, And Im BANNED! ban

che

Back to top Go down

Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules Empty Re: Members That Do Follow The Supose "Rules

Post  RosarioTije Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:03 pm

**Edit: Quote Spam**

well i think you gotta go to learn to read, idiot cuz if you don't read well, i'm not talking by anybody, i'm making you a question, question that you never answered for be talking a lot of shit, i'm not defending anybody i'm talking by myself, the thing is that you believe that you're the shit just to have a poor website in a free host, and some stupid servers that don't make you better than anybody. so read my post and answer my question and if you need a traslater use it, cuz it seem you don't know many about english. aahhhh and where the hell i ask for a private server for me????? you're soo fool i told you this: "do something about, or better put this server private for you and your members, becouse we want to play in good servers like this, but not with bad players-members like you those you has!" use a traslateter to know what it say or pay english class imbecil!

if you hurt i don't care, cuz you're anybody, and you're not the only one who gots servers in the world, so don't act like stupid histeric gay
RosarioTije
RosarioTije

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:25 pm

This Forum is for discussion and reasoning, Childish behaviour and insults will not be tolerated! lame
This Thread is CLOSED! hater
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down