Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey for why im not welcome in fast servers?

3 posters

Go down

hey for why im not welcome in fast servers? Empty hey for why im not welcome in fast servers?

Post  m92 Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 am

i like to play in server because i dont have lag and is funny but now always when i star in game some fast wanna ban me for why? my username is the same in the game, sorry i donĀ“t speak a lot of english Very Happy

m92

Back to top Go down

hey for why im not welcome in fast servers? Empty M92

Post  true Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:54 am

hello, is very easy.
good players "pro" are banned on fast servers. if they have over 133 ping.

I know you, you are good. so these prohibited

on servers can only play rookies noob and members fast.
FAST MANU does an excellent job good job
I hope I've helped XD

true

Back to top Go down

hey for why im not welcome in fast servers? Empty Re: hey for why im not welcome in fast servers?

Post  m92 Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:55 pm

oh mm and where can i play in another servers hi have a lot of lag Mad or can i be a fast?

m92

Back to top Go down

hey for why im not welcome in fast servers? Empty Re: hey for why im not welcome in fast servers?

Post  Admin Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:36 pm

We're sry for the inconvinience you've suffered, you stopped using M92 nickname @ fast servers for longer period of time, and when we saw It was NOT you we banned the FAKER M92 (famous colombian boter).
You are very much welcome on our servers, try then to use your name mostly and not others, so to distinguish from FAKER M92..

Irony is here, there's your reason LoL, the fake forum member "TRUE"...
He goes by names as Royoga saotome, Antinader, and M92 , etc etc (many names he FAKES)... ban

M92 Nickname was banned cause "Royoga Saotome" was faking, using name and using BOT! and cheat etc.. !@#$%
He ruined your name, Im sorry for that, but thats why you get banned... oops
It will take a while for admins to destinguish you from faker, but no worried I unban if see wrong M92 is banned Welcome

Is nice to see you back @ FAST servers, cause only been Colombian M92 (boter, hacker) that played with name for long time now, so we welcome you back and advise to keep same name so is easier to distingish you M92 from FAKER M92.. Party Time

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down