Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C4E

+5
Mr. Mango
[FAST]Aco
[FAST] ¬
[FAST]Azo
Penguin
9 posters

Go down

C4E Empty C4E

Post  Penguin Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:32 am

On CTF1 just now, a trio of C4E players - C4E-JNC, C4E-Makubex, and C4E-MFKingZ were playing on CTF1, Timberland. Current time is Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:20 am. JNC and MFKingZ were glitching by getting themselves onto the outer cliff of the map, walking until they were on top of our base, and nading the hell out of our base. Screenies:

https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/hyperman29/haloce2010-03-0614-44-26-49.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/hyperman29/haloce2010-03-0614-41-23-08.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/hyperman29/haloce2010-03-0614-41-15-33.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i754.photobucket.com/albums/xx184/hyperman29/haloce2010-03-0614-41-16-05.jpg

Penguin

Back to top Go down

C4E Empty Re: C4E

Post  [FAST]Azo Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:48 am

aww I did ban C4E-JNC for glitching on timberland, and he was nading as hell ban
[FAST]Azo
[FAST]Azo

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST] ¬ Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:32 am

I banned them also cuz I had commonly found them chaeting (several times), I think that they must be banned permanently. hater
[FAST] ¬
[FAST] ¬

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Aco Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:09 pm

[FAST] ¬ wrote:I banned them also cuz I had commonly found them chaeting (several times), I think that they must be banned permanently. hater

i agree
[FAST]Aco
[FAST]Aco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Mango Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 am

wait a sec... ACO and AZO are the same people right?
(what happened to AXO)?
Mr. Mango
Mr. Mango

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Azo Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 pm

@ Mr.Mango Does a Mango and a pineapple look the same Shocked have you seen me and Aco play together? perhaps you should...(P.S) look our ping: !@#$%
[FAST]Azo
[FAST]Azo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Mango Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:00 am

oh sorry dude, because aco told me he changed his name to axo, and i havn't been keeping up on current events, so i though he changed it again to azo oops
Mr. Mango
Mr. Mango

Back to top Go down

Post  C4E-Dk Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:54 am

Fist let me express my apreciation of your servers.. they'r really cool XD good job

oops eeh, well I learned about this situation not long ago.. I'm really sorry about all the troubles ther causing.. No
Right now C4E-MfKingz/Shadow is somehow superipban(since he hasn't been able to enter even doing "the thing"(not going to say what it is, cuz not everyone knows what it its & I know that is a pain in the *&^ to keep banning the ones that know it), but he was banned 4 doing the same thing as C4E-JnC, and still U oferen him to join Fast CLAN wtf soo What I(and every other player that knows it, in or out of C4E) understand is that if U' win glitching doesn't matter..(notice that I'm using a C4E to make my point..) He doesn't gilth in all games, my point is, that they play almost the same way.. I'm not complaining, just trying to understand the reasons of his bann(still I get that you have all the rights to do as you please).. but when I look at your rules it makesme think that Fast members are ppl that play by the rules they protect, imparcially.. Well just wanted to say something.. an then again good job hope your servers stay alive for long time XD Pd: if ther's a chance to unipban C4E-MfKingz/Shadow, please tell me.. Is kind of my responsibility on the CLAN to solve things like this.. C4E-Dk "Vp"

C4E-Dk

Back to top Go down

Post  HANNAN Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:27 am

well guys i think shadow and mafkingz have learrnt their lesson and they will never glitch when they will come back.I think u can unban them now.A sugesstion silent
HANNAN
HANNAN

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Hoer Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:18 pm

We never EVER offered any C4E players membership of clan, and C4E-JnC has been banned serveral times for bad behaviour..

And Hannan I dunno what C4E-JnC told you, but he has been banned serveral times and still havent learned shit, same with kings/shadow, they were banned and warned for a month before...And didnt care about respect of the game!
C4E-JnC said he cannot do any about them BOTING AND CHEATING, and now he suddenly changes his mind?
Now when they suddenly cant bypass the ban they start caring... Its sad that so few players can ruin the respect of the game for OTHERS!

PS..I hope you DK is behaving better than them and show there is atleat 1 good behaving clan member in C4E...ds
[FAST]Hoer
[FAST]Hoer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronaldo Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:31 am

ye lol, every time i see Shadow playing i sj and he is boting, EVERY time. lal xD
Ronaldo
Ronaldo

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Aco Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:32 am

Ronaldo wrote:ye lol, every time i see Shadow playing i sj and he is boting, EVERY time. lal xD

i banned him few times for botting
[FAST]Aco
[FAST]Aco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Mango Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:25 am

It's really ridiculous !@#$% , I've played against Shadow once.
Mr. Mango
Mr. Mango

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum