Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

listen

4 posters

:: [FAST] :: [FAST] Cafe

Go down

listen Empty listen

Post  Konata Sat May 01, 2010 3:48 pm

a message from influence (aka literealm) sent via email. he told me to post it here cause you guys won't let him join Surprised

Hello FAST, this is a message from literealm. I don't get it? Why am I enemies with you? I did nothing wrong, but side with Re:, and there's a reason for that. When CrasX made Re:, there was never a link to your website, and figuring Re:'s servers were in Canada/Chicago, I got a lower ping and stayed with them. The fact that I joined their website before I could even find yours, doesn't mean you have to ban me, or that I mean harm. In fact, I have no hopes of joining Re:, I'm the co-leader in Fallen Soldiers, so what do I deserve? FS hasn't done anything from my knowledge, so don't hate them because of me. Go ahead and xFire me "literealm" if you're willing to explain. I can't be contacted through these forums.

Also, why host on the shitty webs.com and whatever phpbb host this is? Try X10Hosting.com, it's far more customizable.

Sincerely,
The Influence (literealm incase you don't know about the name change)
Konata
Konata

Back to top Go down

listen Empty Re: listen

Post  [FAST]Aco Thu May 06, 2010 12:10 am

some ppl dont give up...

fuck off and grow up santa
[FAST]Aco
[FAST]Aco
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Konata Thu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm

This time, it's me literealm ... so I borrowed Konata's account, don't ban her because of it.

Ok, I do admit I've talked bad about you guys before, but because you treated me the way you did. I deserved none of this, I could not have harmed you in anyway. I did not bot on your servers, (maybe a little, but it was way back and I was testing a bot) I never threatened to crash your servers, I never wanted to join this forum to rage, but to ask 'why'? I'm not acting immature here, you're the one who's acting out. If it means ANYTHING to you, I don't even play Halo CE anymore, I just wanted to make peace, but you're even making that difficult. I looked up to you, crasx, and hoer, but now it's pretty much crasx. I never wanted to be enemys, nor did I wrong you. I apologize for any past mishaps, I've grown since then and only just found out I use to be an asshole. I post this on my own free will, not to be some spy or whatever.

And I still point out, http://x10hosting.com/ is far more superior than freeforums and webs, I'm giving you help even though you pose me as a threat.

P.S. Konata chose a great avatar, <3 lucky star lol
Konata
Konata

Back to top Go down

Post  badsex115 Tue May 18, 2010 4:26 am

Don't bother trying Flu a monkey sees and monkey does Rolling Eyes

badsex115

Back to top Go down

Post  odst Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:28 am

Konata wrote:This time, it's me literealm ... so I borrowed Konata's account, don't ban her because of it.

Ok, I do admit I've talked bad about you guys before, but because you treated me the way you did. I deserved none of this, I could not have harmed you in anyway. I did not bot on your servers, (maybe a little, but it was way back and I was testing a bot) I never threatened to crash your servers, I never wanted to join this forum to rage, but to ask 'why'? I'm not acting immature here, you're the one who's acting out. If it means ANYTHING to you, I don't even play Halo CE anymore, I just wanted to make peace, but you're even making that difficult. I looked up to you, crasx, and hoer, but now it's pretty much crasx. I never wanted to be enemys, nor did I wrong you. I apologize for any past mishaps, I've grown since then and only just found out I use to be an asshole. I post this on my own free will, not to be some spy or whatever.

And I still point out, http://x10hosting.com/ is far more superior than freeforums and webs, I'm giving you help even though you pose me as a threat.

P.S. Konata chose a great avatar, <3 lucky star lol
omg!
odst
odst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: [FAST] :: [FAST] Cafe

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum