Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group of ofenders

3 posters

Go down

Group of ofenders Empty Group of ofenders

Post  Deja Vu Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay i'm a mega active player of these servers, i really like the site and the rules ..however in the server [FAST]Rockit is a group of teenagers
and some in their 20's who enter not to play but to offend extremely in a rude and explicit way i admit sometimes i get ragy but it is just the human instinct of defense but these people cross the line, some of these abusers are from India some from Egypt (not sure if Egypt).

They use a different name everytime they enter but their most recognized names are: Alaa Hasan, Karan, [SU]Con.
Karan he entered the last time as "Steiner" menacing to hack and destroy the servers..things he's actually done in the past i am a witness of it in other servers.

I have a list of screenshots of them offending but theyre extremely vulgar i'd like to know first if this can be shown here as a proof.

Offender Karan have come up with different names so far:
-[TCS]Storm (written in symbols)
-Steiner
-ToXic

Offender Alaa Hasan:
-Burger King

Offender [SU]Con:
J-Hitler.

Hoping this report will not create a bad feeling or conflict, but a little way of helping to stand by the rules. Wink

Deja Vu

Back to top Go down

Group of ofenders Empty SUN is up

Post  [FAST]Azo Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:39 pm

PLZ Specify date and time...What a bunch of terrorist bastard....attack servers

Pics are welcome and vids also

P.S nude pics not allow
[FAST]Azo
[FAST]Azo

Back to top Go down

Group of ofenders Empty Re: Group of ofenders

Post  Deja Vu Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:43 pm

This one was today..wednesday, april 27th..they mostly abuse player Xatruch only because he's a good scorer and took them down..this is karan abusing Xatruch's name in a disgusting way.

Group of ofenders Imagen11

All these ones are from ..tuesday, april 26th..[SU]Con is the same J-Hitler.

Group of ofenders Imagen10

Group of ofenders Imagen11

Group of ofenders Imagen12

Group of ofenders Imagen13

Group of ofenders Imagen14

Group of ofenders Imagen15

The ones were karan said he would destroy server on Sunday, april 24th ..i have them in other pc as soon as i get them i'll post them..if you could possibly take note on both sides offenders and offended so you can see they are the only ones with this nasty behavior.

And thanks [FAST]Azo for taking your time to read this
What a Face

Deja Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Hoer Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Good detective work from your side Xatruch, but try add server times next time for each photo, makes easier to track the purpetrators!
I can now inform you those players are now banned, I wont type out their personal info in public for security reasons (so they dont know what we know), if you want more details plz msg me..
However they are now banned, let us know if they return!

Ps tnx for your dedication and assistance into helping us catch those #¤%#(%/%##%(¤%¤ Putos ^^

PS..their attacks have not been succeded, tnx to good server security, believe many have tried and many are trying, tnx one again .ds

[FAST]Hoer
[FAST]Hoer

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja Vu Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:07 pm

Thanks a lot [FAST]Hoer, and i do it because i really like these servers and like everybody else i like to play in peace..i mean is a game
you're supossed to chill and have fun, but theres always partypoopers who make you misbehave and take out your defensive monster lol!
and being like that i'd like to apologize if i said something out of line..is 'cause they insult from the first second im in game. And you could see the type of insults they use.

All the people who beat them become into their hate victim even the server.

So yeah they're back...today April 28th from 3:00 p.m server time i don't really know im taking this forum current date and time as reference.. they were there until some Admin said he'll reboot server.

And thanks again [FAST]Hoer for the assistance most of the servers ignore they're players..

Regards and Success.

Deja Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja Vu Mon May 02, 2011 9:37 pm

Hello umm can you guys please stop this? :

Current date/time is Mon May 02, 2011 8:52 pm (Sweden time)
Group of ofenders Imagen16

Group of ofenders Imagen17

Group of ofenders Imagen12

I know you can perfectly tell me to go play in other servers and i can perfectly do so, but why i do this?? because the other servers do not have a reputation and also they don't have stablished rules.

Another reason i do it is because that is called "Cyber bully" it has pretty bad consequences and even though is a game and we should not take it seriously, there are people who are touched by that..for me they can spend theyre whole life doing it im a 27 year old man with a fulfilled life. But there are the rest of players who give life to the servers and are teenagers they are being driven away by these terrorists you can check the registry everyone quitted because they insulted all of them.

Regards.

Deja Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Hoer Wed May 04, 2011 12:28 pm

I agree with you, and they are getting banned box , but they also keep obfuscating the bans. !@#$%
But Im working on permanent ban for them. ban
It will take time, so pls continue looking out for them, and other offenders, message me on MSN messenger if Im on or offline msg, so I can ban them faster snipe

Ps.. When posting type which server and time you saw them, the more often they get banned the closer they get to permanent ban them. Cool
[FAST]Hoer
[FAST]Hoer

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja Vu Sat May 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Hey! they come in but they behave now lol thanks for help cheers

Deja Vu

Back to top Go down

Group of ofenders Empty hmmm

Post  [FAST]Azo Sat May 21, 2011 4:50 pm

I think those ppl use to play on rockit server because admins dont play there....But few days ago ive play with you Xatruch ,and there was a guy call negro...he started to insult you and ive banned him.i think he was one of these guy..P.S pm me ur msn ill add you
Cool
[FAST]Azo
[FAST]Azo

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja Vu Fri May 27, 2011 7:46 pm

[FAST]Azo wrote:I think those ppl use to play on rockit server because admins dont play there....But few days ago ive play with you Xatruch ,and there was a guy call negro...he started to insult you and ive banned him.i think he was one of these guy..P.S pm me ur msn ill add you
Cool

Yes i remember Azo Smile people begin to insult out of nowhere..lol he insulted me because he said i didnt die when he shot me..but how
would i die if he's a terrible shooter lol!

Btw sent you my add on pm.

Deja Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja Vu Mon May 30, 2011 7:31 pm

We got a new peep:
Current date/time is Mon May 30, 2011 7:00 pm, [FAST]Rockit.

Group of ofenders Imagen19
(Spanish i'll translate) "Get this server you and "Azu" into your asses for sucking your p*nis each other"

His name is "La Bestia" apparently he got banned, when i first started to play in FAST Rockit i thought he was bot because he behaves exactly like one. But i didnt give it much importance. But i've used sight jacker on him in the past and he actually bots.

Now he came in as "Pepinazo" i had no idea it was the same "La Bestia" so someone asked him if he was botting!! he laughed..said no, im just better than everyone else you chickens (in Spanish). Unfortunately i formatted my pc so my sight jacker isnt working now argh

Then he said he was La Bestia..and that some pathetic FAST called "Azu" had banned him.
Here he is again saying the same:
Group of ofenders Imagen14
(I've tried all the ways, im banned, whatever. Ciao fast rockit pathetic the one who banned me.)

I told him that wasnt a good idea to insult admins of servers where he likes to play that is ironic to do that.

Ovbiously i anwsered back since he also started to call me "basura" (garbage).

Now he is using every possible way to accuse me of everything but like i said im here you can scan me i've got nothing to hide. Wink
The guy has issues because im a flagger.

-Success-

Deja Vu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum