Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules

3 posters

Go down

the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules Empty the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules

Post  BKC´´RAZOR Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:31 pm

MANY THANKS TO RAZOR BKC ON LOANS THIS ACCOUNT.
"DO NOT SPAM WAS MY INTENTION IN THE FORUM. AS I COULD NOT MAKE THE POST BY THE NEW RULE OF 7 DAYS. I DO NOT POST ANYTHING"

before publishing this post, I'll answer what I ask myself Jevin.

weird, I shoot in the head. wtf everyone knows that the enemy dies 3 pistol headshots. Jevin want me to shoot the legs?
I use several names? Look who says it uses 4 names fast azo., I change my name, because some banned fast that I do not know how to lose ok. noob
I did not know that turtle is azo. then rightly understood all the hatred toward me and ban.
Tabledance the other day told me something very interezante. lol!
start:
the "fast" not follow the rules: example fast manu

3 Admins are expected to make FAIR judgements and may use SightJacker IN A FAIR AND RESPONSIBLE WAY
4 Admins are expected to act mature and follow all rules
fast manu banned to anyone who kills him way too, example AUGUST /3:
the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules Bot11

manu died. do not let them steal the flag, he said "what bot"
A minute later: banned
the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules Haloce10
the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules Haloce11

There was javi muñoz. the sight jacker was using me and said he did not bot.

the other day from a fast ctf1 and what a surprise: fast manu was arguing with a new001 and he told her. Forum that the videos were useless
later and came out or banned new001, I asked who was the, and fast manusaid a bot, he has many names I know who is your ip dirrecion "I was dying of laughter" fast manu ese no era yo, por favor no me confunda noob Smile lol!
the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules Ip10
one day I ask fast manu, how to detect bots. he said "not detected. but suspicions" wtf wow affraid he not use sight jacker Sad
the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules Haloce12

now fast azo:
2 Saying anything racist, sexist or insulting to a community of people (Ban)
fast azo" bitch u got no luck today"
the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules Haloce13

7 Glitching or teaching others how to (BAN)

is an obvious truth. some do not follow the rules. but it's true the FAST are immune to the rules? oops wtf

everything is real. look at the logs, records ...

I think it makes sense to ask me something, and then banned from the forum. I do not want to see, just tell me and I'm not going to post anything: ( lol!

halo is more than a game...

BKC´´RAZOR

Back to top Go down

the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules Empty Re: the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules

Post  [FAST]Azo Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:56 pm

nice vid and what if ive spawned next to the wall ....its doesn't prove anything....and if it does why you think ive banned this guy just after??? and yeah you are a FUCKING BITCH..only bitch act like that.we dont want you in [FAST] so fuck off dude...we dont need a botter to judge us
[FAST]Azo
[FAST]Azo

Back to top Go down

the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules Empty Re: the truth hurts, learn to lose and follow the rules

Post  MANU Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:04 am

Mira la verdad deja de decir mentiras, primero, tu forma de matar es sospechosa, así que definitivamente primero sospecho y luego aplico el SightJacker, porque sino sospechara tendría que aplicárselo a todos los jugadores que entran ademas hay formas de apagar los programas bot rápidamente, no queremos tus juicios y menos te queremos ver en nuestros servidores, si yo y otros fast te hemos sacado es por que juegas con bot.
MANU
MANU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down